AUTOGLYM SHOW & SHINE COMPETITION
Sunday Only, front of Main Stage
This is what it’s all about- last year we had over 150 entries and a stunning line-up of the top cars in the country became the centrepiece of USC and it's all happening again this year. All types of car are welcome, all ages, makes, models and styles, and there's no need to pre-enter: just show up at the right place at the right time on Sunday. We've got some great trophies up for grabs, and extra prizes from Santa Pod’s lane sponsor, Autoglym. Autoglym will also be giving sample packs to all entrants, so you can be sure that you’ll be able to get your car in top condition for the show.
9am – Show area opens to entrants
11am – Judging starts
Time TBC – Winners announced and presentations take place on Fuel Stage
Trophies Up For Grabs:
- Champion of Champions - Show & Shine winners from the past year.
- Best of Show - The Ultimate Street Car, with a perfect blend of attitude, sounds and looks, all done to the highest standard.
- Best Engine Bay – Perfect presentation and immaculate cleanliness will catch the judges eye.
- Best Engine Transplant - Interesting engine swaps.
- Best Exterior - Flawless paintwork, flashy airbrushing, and perfect panels are the order of the day.
- Most Extreme - "Can you tell what it is yet?" We're after insane modifications, engineering talent and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Best Wheels - Not necessarily the biggest or most expensive wheels, but wheels that really make the car, and become THE talking point. Trophy supplied by Wheel Whores.
- Best Interior - Crazy dash-boards, beautiful upholstery and mad ICE.
- Best ICE - Loud & proud, with LCD monitors, big bass bins and maybe even a games console.
- Best Stance - How it sits.
- Best Trick Touch - Something special.
- Judges Choice – Anything that tickles the judges but doesn’t fall into any of the above categories.