If you've got a car that goes around corners like a go-kart, then why not have a crack at the handling circuit? It's FREE TO ENTER and just for fun, but it's yet another way you can play with your car at USC, and you don't need mega-power to have fun. In fact, the top cars on the handling curcuit are nearly always the little 'uns. Minis, Fiesta and 106s rule the roost here.
Signing On Procedure
- Walk over to the handling circuit signing on office at the handling circuit.
- Fill in the disclaimer form, and present your driving licence.
- You may now move your vehicle over to the handling circuit fire-up road.
Rules & Regulations
- The handling circuit is ONLY for road legal cars. No slick tyres etc.
- Seatbelt is mandatory
- A 5 second penalty will be added if you hit ANY part of the circuit. 3 penalties and the run is VOID
- Any stupid driving or failure to comply with the instructions of marshals will result in your immediate removal from site.