USC 2018 Tickets
Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th August 2018
|Ticket Type||Early Bird**||Adv||Standard||Gates Open|
|Friday||NO Friday Day Tickets||N/A|
|Day||RWYB Track Fee|
|Friday||£20 for 3 runs|
|Saturday||£20 for 3 runs|
|Sunday||£20 for 3 runs|
Kids Under 13 are FREE (Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.)
To book tickets please phone 01234 782828 or Buy Your Tickets Online.
- *Saturday and Sunday “day tickets” are valid from 8am till racing finishes (approx. 8pm) and DO NOT include evening entertainment or camping. Day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Maximum single online order of 9 admission tickets. To bulk book tickets for clubs or groups you will need to phone the Box Office to place your order.
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- **Early Bird discounts of 20% are available until 31st January (year of the event) on admission tickets for Santa Pod organised events excluding third party events, Stunt Fest, RWYBs, DWYBs and grandstand seats. These cannot to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Please see Essential Info page for full terms and conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- Caravan and Motorhome Club members get 20% discount on selected Santa Pod tickets. View details and exclusions here.
- NO Pets
- NO independent sound systems please.
- No glass bottles, jars etc allowed on site. This is for you and your car's safety and especially for those in the camping areas. Cars will be searched on arrival.
- EXIT & RE-ENTRY GUIDE: USC is one of Santa Pod’s busiest and most popular events in the calendar and we have a large number of visitors using rural routes through our neighbouring villages. To relieve our local communities of unnecessary traffic during the event, USC operates a strict re-entry policy to minimise dispruption: visitors choosing to leave the venue anytime during the weekend will need to pay to re-enter the venue even if they have already purchased a ticket. So, please bring all of the camping supplies that you will need for the weekend including enough petrol/diesel! Your continued cooperation in this matter is always appreciated and keeps the USC vibe alive.
- Chinese lanterns are banned at Santa Pod Raceway as they pose a real fire hazard to the crops and thatched roofs surrounding the track.
- When you arrive and leave site, please keep your speed down, don't litter and respect local residents.